|So you’ve been given the responsibility to organize an awesome event that impresses your clients and/or coworkers. As you review your objectives and budget, you need to make decisions about which items should be rented vs. purchased as you prepare a five star event. The question that needs to be answered is “what items need to be prioritized as rentals?” In this edition of the Capitol Rentals Weekly, we would like to point out the five rental items that every event planner should consider.
- A tent. The presence of a tent not only ensures protection from the weather, but it creates an environment. Usage of a tent can range from something as simple as a covered walkway to something as elaborate as an enclosed setting for an all-day meeting.
- Tables. There are a variety of rental tables available that can be used to not only seat people, but also accommodate a caterer with a buffet setup. Cocktail and bistro tables can be used to create a comfortable social setting for drinks and appetizers.
- Chairs. Folding chairs come in a variety of styles, with the most popular models being white standard chairs and white padded chairs. A quality rental chair is a good way to set a great impression with clients attending an event.
- Linens. No matter how you look at it, renting linens is well worth the cost. There is no substitute for being able to deliver quality linens to a client for their event. The ease of being able to return the soiled linens to the rental company saves time as well as money.
- Glassware. China communicates a clear message of quality when used at formal events. A variety of available place settings provides flexibility in making clients comfortable while dining.